Goldie Down the Rabbit Hole with Alice

My friend Goldie Alexander has a pertinent Alice-related comment.

When I think of ‘Alice’ I usually think of falling into a rabbit hole. Or shrinking and growing as a result of ‘outrageous fortune’. ‘Alice’ is an excellent metaphor for  the acceptance or non-acceptance of our creativity.
From Goldie Alexander who knows all about Alice and rabbit holes.   Details of her latest  work ‘Shakespeare Now!’ can be found on  www.goldiealexander.com.






About the Blog
This is a blog about all things Alice, constructed by Sally Odgers, winner of the 2018 Alice Award. My home page is at https://sallybyname.weebly.com where you'll find the gateway to my maze of websites and blogs. You can contact me in the comments section of this blog, or via the details given at my home page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Alice Award

Alice in Time